Get 20% OFF on Premium Subscription
Copy this code and use at checkout
Use this exclusive coupon code to save 20% discount on Dashlane Premium Subscription.
Expires: No Expires
Submitted: 3 years ago
Protect your password without remembering using Dashlane
What is Dashlane?
Managing a password is such a hard job for many users if you handle several accounts. Because it is very sensitive information, and it is very important to protect.
Now never be afraid of forgetting your password. Dashlane is for you to save your password and to memorize it. It not only manages the password of your computer or smartphone but saves all sensitive information. Dashlane was established in 2009, and the headquarters is in New York, Paris, and Lisbon.
How Dashlane works?
- Dashlane is easy to install and use: Any user can instantly and easily download and install it on their computers and smartphones.
- Password use is automated: Dashlane operates by automatically saving passwords when users enter online. It then auto-fills the login screen when the user returns to the site.
- Offers help with password creation: Dashlane provides comprehensive tools for generating secure passwords as well as user-generated password strength.
- Password recovery: If a user forgets the master password, the user cannot recover it and get back into Dashlane.
How To Redeem the Dashlane Discount Code?
Step 1: Add your Dashlane products to the cart.
Step 2: Go to the Checkout Page.
Step 3: Select and copy the code. Apply your Dashlane Coupon Code or Promotional Codes’ at given box Columns.
Step4: Or if you see it is a deal ( not a code ), simply click “Get Deal” to view and to save money
Step 5: Check if the coupon is applied in the total amount and get your favorite product.
Dashlane currently offers three tiers of service: Free, Premium, and Premium Plus plans.
The free tier has become quite limited. Now you can store just 50 passwords on one device, and the website interface is mostly inaccessible. This free plan is applicable to both individual and family plans.
The Premium plan has all free features, and additionally unlimited password for unlimited devices, Dark Web Monitoring and alerts, and a VPN for WiFi protection. This plan comes at just USD 3.33/ month.
Dashlane brings a piece of good news for there customers. It brings a Premium plan for Family at just USD 4.99/ month. Here you can invite up to 05 family members to use. You manage members billing in a family dashboard, private account for each family member, Unlimited password for unlimited devices, and all premium features.
The Dashlane Business plan is for all startup or larger businesses. It just starts at USD 4.00/user per month. It is simple & secure to manage passwords across your entire organization. Dashlane's business plan offers a free trial for you. You manage 50+ users with 2FA integration security.
Dashlane Review | Pros & Cons
Dashlane claims that they have 11 million people using this software. It includes single users, both individual and large businesses.
A Dashlane is easily compatible with your smartphones like Android, Windows, ioS, and all Desktop, including macOS.
Let's breakdown the initial pros and cons of Dashlane software.
- Easy to download for Smartphones, Desktop, and tablets.
- Include Virtual Private Network
- Dashlane uses AES-256 bit encryption
- Dark web monitoring service
- 30-days Money-Back-guaranty
- Trouble may occur with multipage logins
- Paltry cloud storage that can not be upgraded
- No live support (Only via a forum, e-mail, Twitter)
Dashlane is it safe?
Everything you store in Dashlane is encrypted using your master password as a key (converted to a scrambled code). Without it, your data remains securely inconclusive. This means that Dashlane is unlikely to be hacked, even as everything in your account will remain securely encrypted.
How to check on payment on Dashlane?
Adding your credit card or PayPal account to Dashlane helps make online shopping pain-free by automatically filling in the check-out fields. It also saves your time, and you will never have to ask websites to remember your card information again.
How to remove Dashlane?
- Right-click the Start menu.
- Go to Task Manager.
- Find and end-all Dashlane processes.
- Right-click the Start menu again.
- Go to Apps and features.
- Click the program, then click Uninstall.
- Scan your computer with Malwarebytes to remove malware, adware, spyware, and unwanted programs.
Conclusion: Dashlane Review Updated 2020
Dashlane is impressive among all password managers. It is a simple and safe interface to its advanced bonus security tools. Only one little disappointment is that they don't have live customer support. Dashlane comes with fantastic features such as Password Changer, Dark Web Monitoring, and VPN.
If somehow the user is not satisfied with Dashlane service the company assures with a 100% refund with 30-days Money-Back-guaranty policy. Dashlane software for smartphones, desktops, and tablets. Dashlane offers a plan for individuals and the family at an affordable rate. Download now and experiences the excellent password foundation to great protection of your online identity.