Shopify-The Best Online Store Builder
A few years ago, building an online store was difficult and expensive. But nowadays, the online market is booming, and it is necessary to make any product available online. Here it is a solution that helps many people to build their website as they come with hundreds of features and applications.
What is Shopify?
Shopify is one platform where you fulfill all this need for everyone at an affordable price. It is one of the best e-commerce company founded in 2004. Shopify is one of the best and easiest E-Commerce company that provides online store and retail point of sale system. The headquarters is in Ottawa, Canada.
It was found useful enough to think from a retailer point-of-view, where there is a shift in thinking about sales systems.
How does Shopify work?
The broad process is as follows –
- Select a suitable Shopify plan as per your budget and need.
- Put the domain that you register from any domain company, or Shopify also provides domain registration.
- Select templates or designs for your store that make you more comfortable and suitable for your store.
- You can edit your store by using a drag and drop tool or by purchasing a premium one.
- Add your products, the content of your page, the payment option, etc.
- Here you are an e-Commerce marketing strategy to get your start and go upto customers.
Visit your store through Shopify login and see your store status and product review. Now the mobile app is launched with useful add-ons for your store. It is free for 14-days, and further, you have to pay for it as also applicable for desktop use.
Shopify has a 24/7 support team to help you. They have a large community of expertise to resolve your problems.
How To Redeem Coupon Codes
- Visit our website and click on coupon codes or deals of Shopify that are suitable for you.
- Apply the coupon code in the given field.
- Or if you see it is a deal ( not a code ), simply click ” Get Deal ” to view and saving money.
- Fill your details along with payment details.
- Proceed towards checkout now.
Pros Of Shopify
- High Speed and Security
- Mobile friendly
- The point-of-sale options are comprehensive
- 24/7 Customer Support
Cons Of Shopify
- Little bit expensive
- Shopify does not make it easy to create sub-categories, which can be an SEO pain for some.
- Unless you use Shopify Payments, the only platform to enforce your transaction fees is
FAQ For Shopify
How to remove powered by Shopify?
If you do not want to display it in your store, you can remove the message “Powered by Shopify”
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit languages.
- In the Filter translations box, type “powered”.
- In the Powered by Shopify box, use the space bar on your keyboard to type a single space. You can repeat these steps for the Powered by Shopify HTML box, which appears on your store’s “Opening soon” page if your store is password-protected.
- Click Save.
How does Oberlo work with Shopify?
Oberlo allows you to easily import products from AliExpress directly into your Shopify store and ship directly to your customers, wherever they are and in only a few clicks. More than 6,500 Shopify stores are using Oberlo and have made $36,000,000+ in sales so far.
How to set up a Shopify store?
- Sign Up with Shopify. Visit Shopify.com.
- Start Setting Up Your Online Shop.
- Choose a “Theme” or a “Layout”.
- Edit Shopify Settings.
- Add Your Products to The Store.
- Get Your Online Shop “LIVE”.
- Add a Domain Name.
Save tour time and money with Shopify so you can focus on other essential aspects of your business. Shopify’s plan starts at $29 / mo and goes up based on various features; there are no transaction fees, but credit card companies charge their fees. Many vendors may choose to purchase paid applications or premium design themes, but none is necessary to get started. Shopify has an app where you can find extensions (add additional functionality) for your online store. You can add it to your smartphone. Try a 14-day FREE trial to see how Shopify will work for you.