Manage Your Business In a Smart Way With G Suite
What is G Suite?
G Suite or Google Suite is an intelligent app launched in 2006 for your domain. It is a collection of tools and apps provided by Google with advanced features. G Suite includes Google Drive, Gmail, Docs File, Sheet, Slide, Keep, Calendar, Hangout, and other Google apps.
Previously G suite is recommended for clients who need e-mail hosting for their business but, G Suite is more than e-mail. Now it has Microsoft Office 365 that includes OneDrive, Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Skype, and other Microsoft apps.
Get 14-Day FREE Trial
Start with a free 14-day trial of G Suite or Contact Sales. After the 14-day trial ends, you can pay by credit card, or based on your business location, and you can pay by direct debit as the initial payment. Your initial fee will be automatically charged every month.
G Suite for education
G Suite is totally free for the Education plan. You just have to create a Google account and then select the Standard G Suite plan. It includes an e-mail account, the full product suite, Unlimited Doc storage, and video conferencing for your school. Sign-in and grab this excellent opportunity.
How to Apply G Suite Discount Code?
Step 1: Add your G Suite products to the cart.
Step 2: Go to the Checkout Page.
Step 3: Select and copy the code. Apply your G Suite Coupon Code or Promotional Codes’ at given box Columns.
Step4: Or if you see it is a deal ( not a code ), simply click “Get Deal” to view and to save money
Step 5: Check if the coupon is applied in the total amount and get your favorite product.
G Suite Pricing
Nowadays, email communication is mandatory for any organization from a small firm to larger companies, then you should consider purchasing premium basic and business plans. This helps you to collaborate with the team and monitor activities from now on. Let us understand the importance of each program in detail given in the below plans!
G Suite Basic Plan: This plan is more suitable for new entrepreneurs, where you get all basic applications from google with 30 GB cloud storage. Just mention your number of employees working in your firm and get a 14-days free trial. After ending the 14-days trial, you have to pay regular monthly charges. The basic plan starts from Rs.125/ month only. And enjoy 24/7 customer support.
G Suite Business Plan: Get Unlimited access cloud storage with 01 TB is assigned for a single user. This plan is suitable for more than 10+ employees. Here you get all google suite apps and features with some advances program included than the basic plan. This business plan starts with Rs.672. Month only. Try for 14-days and start your business at an affordable plan.
G Suite Enterprise: It is an advanced plan for more than 100 employees without any hassle. The starting plan for this enterprise plan is Rs.1650/ month only. After 14-days free trial, you have to pay the necessary amount. In this plan, you get an e-mail, chat, and sharing files with the employee, better performance. It is integrated with third-party tools.
Pros of G Suite
- All functions of G Suite is in the cloud
- Sharing files with coworkers is ease, even co-editing
- Online video chat
- Online cloud storage
- Friendly Integrations
Cons of G Suite
- Little Expensive
- G Suite interface is beyond clunky
- Some apps have strange limitations. For example, in Team Drive
FAQ For G Suite
1)How to install G Suite on the desktop?
There are two versions of the G Suite Drive Desktop App available for download and installation.
To Access the G Suite Drive File Stream Desktop App Download:
- On your computer -> open Bates Gmail account
- Top right -> G suite Application Launcher box -> Drive icon
- From G Suite Driver window -> Setting
- From the drop-down menu -> Download Drive File Stream
You may be directed to Google Drive Help web page
- Click on Appropriate button -> Download G Suite Drive file system
Once you have downloaded the G Suite Drive File Stream Desktop App
- Launch the installer and follow the step-by-step instructions to perform the installation.
- Once you have completed the installation, you will receive a prompt to log in
- On a Windows computer, you will find the Notification area at the bottom right of your Desktop
- On a Mac, you will find the Notification area at the top right of the Desktop
2)How does Gmail in G Suite differ from free Gmail?
G Suite’s Gmail features include custom business email @yourcompany, unlimited group email addresses, 99.9% guaranteed uptime, twice the storage of free Gmail, zero ads, 24/7 phone and email support, G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook, and more.
3)How do I port over a free google voice number to a G Suite account?
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsG SuiteGoogle VoiceService Management.
- Click Number porting.
- At the top of the Number porting page, click Create port order.
- In the Port Name field, enter a name to identify your port request.
- Next to Country of service, click the Down arrow and select your country or region from the list.
- Click Continue.
- Identify your primary contact, enter the name and phone number of the person to contact about this port request.
- Under Enter port details, fill in the request form using a recent billing statement from your current service provider. The fields vary based on the country or region. Refer to the service provider fields below.
- Check the I authorize Google Voicebox click Continue.
- In the List numbers section, enter the numbers you want to port.
The G Suite is probably best suited for young, small organizations that require fairly robust equipment without a premium price tag. If you are on a basic plan, you can buy more storage, and you get unlimited storage with their business and enterprise plans. It is effortless to use, their web and mobile applications are the best, and you probably already use many of their apps such as Gmail, Calendar, Photos, Google Docs, and more.
As you can see, the G Suite can be an excellent solution for any business when it offers one-in-one solutions for email hosting and document collaboration and storage. Purchases your suitable plan and grab exclusive G suite coupon codes and offers at SavingMojo.com.